During the course of a year Belford Brewing Company will host several events, ranging from our Annual St. Patricks day to our end of the Christmas Party. We like to have fun and like for our customers to have fun to. Here is a list of the events we have during the course of the year.
- Asbury Park Beerfest – Friday and Saturday in late January. We served our beer at the event and made a bunch of new friends and bars that wanted our beer on tap. Yippeeeee!!!
- Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival – Saturday and Sunday in late March. We served our beer at the event and had a blast. Nothing like AC to get the juices flowing.
- Comedy Night – January or February, date to be determined. Once again local comics showing off their “shtick”. Another fun night with a bunch of young hilarious comics.
- St. Patricks Day – March 17th (Duh). We serve some special brews for the weekend including our famous Crowweed Stout and an Irish Red. Another great time had by all.
- Spring Into Summer 5K – May, Saturday 8AM -11AM St. Mary’s Athletic Association and The Jersey Shore Running Club presents the 15th Annual event.. Even through the rain the race was a big success. Thanks to all that came out to support event.
- St Mary’s Great Fair – Tuesday and Wednesday in June . Once again Belford Brewing Company attended the fair for 2 days this year and once again people came by to say hello and have a beer. Thanks to all that dropped by and Cheers!
- Day At The Races – July, Sunday 11AM – 6PM. The morning started out a little wet due to a downpour but on several hours later the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful afternoon.
- Belftoberfest – Saturday October, 12PM – 10PM. What can I say, every year we have more fun then the previous.
- Annual Halloween Party – October, Saturday from 7PM-10PM. A fun time was had by all with some folks coming out in some silly and scary outfits.
- Thanksgiving Homecoming – Wednesday November before Thanksgiving, 5PM – 9PM. Come in and catch up with old friends and lift a pint.
- Christmas Party – December, 2PM-8PM. Music, light fair, beer and fun. Prizes for the best, “Ugliest Christmas Sweater” contest.
Atlantic City Beerfest
March 29 @ 8:00 pm - March 30 @ 10:00 pm
At the height of the craft beer industry rise,The Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival stands unwavering as not only the first, but the epitome of East Coast beverage extravaganzas. The history of unprecedented character, expansive participation and unrivaled entertainment has earned The Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival a consistent spot in the top three Best Beer Festivals in the country voted by USA Today readers. Fan favorites and new surprises will once again fill the Atlantic City Convention Center in hoppy vibes March 29th through March 30th.