Welcome to Belford Brewing Company, a small "Brewtique" in the heart of Belford. Kevin and Mike started on this journey over three years ago in 2014 with the hope to brew fresh, delicious craft beer that people would enjoy. After much thought and sweat I believe we have achieved what we set out to do. And we choose the town we grew up in, which is Belford.
It was our goal to make fresh craft beer that the public would enjoy and we were able to accomplish that with an electric, small 1 barrel system to start. Since then the original system was upgraded to a two barrel system and we added several two barrel fermenters and brite tanks.
The "Core" Five Are Born
We started out with idea of creating several different styles, tastes and color. With that the "Core Five" were born. Going from light to dark creating a lovely "Rainbow" effect.
- Striper - Belgian Style Wit - March til October
- Wares Creek -American Pale Ale - All year round ~5.8% ABV 43 IBU
- Lobster Pot - Nut Brown Ale- All year round ~6.0% ABV 31 IBU
- Pro-Multis - Belgian Style Tripel - Semi-regular ~9.4% ABV 34 IBU
- Crowweed - Stout- All year round ~6.0% ABV - 24 IBU
Tasting Room Hours
Stop On In!
The Tasting Rooms are Open:
Thursday 5:30-8:30 PM
Friday 5:30-8:30 PM
Saturday 2:00-6:00 PM