Welcome to Belford Brewing Company, a small "Brewtique" in the heart of Belford. Kevin and Mike started on this journey over three years in 2014 with the hope to brew fresh, delicious craft beer that people would enjoy. After much thought and sweat I believe we have achieved what we set out to do. And we choose the town we grew up in, which is Belford.
When we started out we wanted to find a place in the town where we grew up. After looking around town we found the perfect location, Campbell's Junction in the heart of Belford. Right at the intersection of Main Street and Leondardville Road where what seems for ever has been a major hub of transport and business. It was our goal to make fresh craft beer that the public would enjoy and we were able to accomplish that with an electric, small 1 barrel system to start.
Since then the original system was upgraded to a two barrel system and we added several two barrel fermenters and brite tanks.
In the past several months we rolled in some new five barrel Uni-Tanks (vessel which is a fermenter and brite in one) into the new back room of our expansion.
We started out with idea of creating several different styles, tastes and color. With that the "Core Five" were born. Going from light to dark creating a lovely "Rainbow" effect.
- Striper - Belgian Style Wit - March til October
- Wares Creek -American Pale Ale - All year round ~5.8% ABV 43 IBU
- Lobster Pot - Nut Brown Ale- All year round ~6.0% ABV 31 IBU
- Pro-Multis - Belgian Style Tripel - Semi-regular ~9.4% ABV 34 IBU
- Crowweed - Stout- All year round ~6.0% ABV - 24 IBU
- Waackaack IPA - ~6.3% ABV 65 IBU
- Honey Hudson Ale ~Honey Ale ~6.5% ABV 55 IBU
- Red Hill Rye ~6.3% ABV - 35 IBU
- Leonardville Lager ~5.5% ABV - 24 IBU
- Wet Side Pilsner
- Lost P(b)each Wit
- Cherry Tree Farm Wit
- Hund Altbier ~5.2% ABV - IBU 25
- Dunkel Bavarian Style Lager
- Royalties Quadrupel ~10.5% - IBU 39
- NPC Smoke Eater ~5.25% - IBU 35
- Hefeweizen Bavarian Style Wheat ~ 5.4% ABV - 15 IBU
- Belftoberfest Märzen Lager - March/October
- Flannel Spiced Ale - November thru March ~6.3% ABV - 26 IBU
- Jackalope X-Mas Porter - Christmas
- Irish Red - March
- Horseshoe Maibock - May ~6% ABV - 37 IBU
- Crab Apple Wit - Thanksgiving
- Spy House Cranberry Wit - Thanksgiving
- British Retreat English Style Extra Bitter - Spring
- Earle Riser Pale Ale With Meyer Lemon and Pomegranate - Spring
- Whipporwill Saison - Spring/Summer
- Swartzel Brown Honey Porter - Fall/Winter
We currently have two of our beers aging in Kentucky Bourbon barrels, our Red Hill Rye and Pro Multis Tripel. The Red Hill Rye has beefore and we did a limited bottle run which flew off the shelves. We opened several bottles ourselves around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's and it was great. A wonderfully balanced beer with a light bourbon finish.
Updates to come!